Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Article I shared had quotes.
Yes it did. Here it is :

I have two years left on my contract with Inter so I am relaxed. The club hasn’t told me anything.”

“I am just waiting just waiting to go on vacation after this and then start pre-season with Inter.”

Where does he say that he wants to work with Conté again as claimed in the article? Or that he’s forged a great relationship with Perisic? Or even hints that he wants to move?

Rhetorical. It doesn’t.

Jaysus. Over 30 pages on this thread since this morning. Has anything actually happened or is it just bickering and bantz? I can't be reading that many pages!
Basically fuck all

Main news was an article from Eccleshare about how there was zero progress made on a CB, how the VdV and Tapsoba deals are nowhere close

Then apparently Tosin is off to AS Monaco

And apparently Bayern are sending their best men to London to bid for Kane later this week

Well, who didn’t get one?

FWIW, the US college system doesn’t grade in the same way as the UK college system does. There are no 1sts etc. It’ll help if you want to discuss the education systems intelligently.
Should be all of about 5 mins discussion. Might stretch your intelligent judging by your posting history but I’ll be fine

Hint….. it will not need a document like your transfer deal stratagem

Yes it did. Here it is :

I have two years left on my contract with Inter so I am relaxed. The club hasn’t told me anything.”

“I am just waiting just waiting to go on vacation after this and then start pre-season with Inter.”

Where does he say that he wants to work with Conté again as claimed in the article? Or that he’s forged a great relationship with Perisic? Or even hints that he wants to move?

Rhetorical. It doesn’t.
Not saying I’m staying here not interested in moving is he?

Need I remind everyone who is surprised, of this simple fact.

Our director of football Fabio Paratici is still banned from football and there is still no clarity on the DOF position, nor has Fabio even been officially let go. It’s been 3 months now.

This means that the person we had in charge of transfers was literally banned from doing his job and we didn’t even replace him. In the most crucial summer of the past 10 years.

It really does beggar belief. I am crying out for any ENIC defender to find a response to this. I seriously want to hear your explanation.
No you don't, you just want a tear up.

Back
Top Bottom