Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's an entirely different matter. I'm not sitting behind my computer mashing away at the keys, gurning till my teeth fall out.

There's a difference between ignoring annoying, unpleasant shit, and going online to tell other people that actually it's all fine, or there's plenty of time. Which is what you've done.
But things annoy you so much that you're making up things I've said to get annoyed more.

I never said things are fine.

All I said was that I can't do anything about what is happening so don't let it bother me.

Meanwhile some on here spew hate at a bald guy who has no idea who they are because he doesn't do things they want him to do and then spew hate at other forum members who refuse to spew hate at the bald guy like they do.

I reckon we'll sign two players by this time next week though.

Happy Well Done GIF by Whisky.de

Conjecture based on 20+ years of watching Levy and his merry men pull us down to their level... plus another 40 years of support so please don't patronise me...
Not patronising you at all.

By your own admission it's conjecture......oh and I beat your (patronising) 40 years of support by 11 years.

You're really comparing people who just want to be miserable with people who try to see the bright side of things and find the latter annoying? Okaaayyy... I guess if you're a miserable person, you'll find positivity to be annoying.
No i'm comparing people that cant see any good to people that cant see any bad. Yet again your wording is one sided. If you see things that are wrong with the club (and there most definately are) then surely they can be aired on a Spurs message board?

Not patronising you at all.

By your own admission it's conjecture......oh and I beat your (patronising) 40 years of support by 11 years.
I started support in 1960...you?
I remember being at Northwold Primary in Stoke Newington....my first game was against Burnley.....what a team that was...

Back
Top Bottom