Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have needed new quality centre backs for nearly 5 years and have either got it wrong or let it slide and persevered with our mistakes . The teams they try to say are having the same trouble as us do not say , well we have bought them now it’s not working , here is a left cheap winger instead . They bite the bullet and rectify their mistakes
And some one here still think davies is a good option!

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia
It's nice that you have a pastime...

Levy’s consistency is incredible. The man simply refuses to do what his managers ask him to do. It doesn’t matter who they are or what they’ve achieved in the game. Levy will do the business he wants to do, in his time.

Poch: I need a top CB
Levy: Here‘s Kevin Wimmer

Mou: I need a top CB
Levy: Here’s Joe Rodon

Conte: I need a top CB
Levy: Here’s Clement Lenglet

Ange: I need a top CB
Levy: Maybe we can bring Lenglet back

Levy’s consistency is incredible. The man simply refuses to do what his managers ask him to do. It doesn’t matter who they are or what they’ve achieved in the game. Levy will do the business he wants to do, in his time.

Poch: I need a top CB
Levy: Here‘s Kevin Wimmer

Mou: I need a top CB
Levy: Here’s Joe Rodon

Conte: I need a top CB

Ange: I need a top CB
Levy: Maybe we can bring Lenglet back
Conte: I need Gvardiol
Insane price
Conte: I need Bastoni
Doesn't want to come
Conte: I need Lenglet

Got hammered by a few Levy apologists.

Seems both our Pre-Season and Transfer windows are a Masterclass. We are an embarrassing FC. Highest ticket prices, Of the Highest Club Jersey prices. Of the Most Expensive stadium Food and beverage prices but battling to together a real Football team.

If anyone still has confidence in Levy the Flagellants are looking for volunteers and they'll give you then whips and chains for free.

Still not a single defender signed. What an utter joke. How hard is it to buy a fairly decent CB ffs?

Pathetic.

Most glarring flaw in our team and have we addressed it? Have we fuck! Get the bald shit out of this club.

Back
Top Bottom