Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He'll end up in the championship imo
Not Milan?

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

we could of got 30+ if we sold him when we should of, just like dele we had to wait when it was beyond obvious they was not good enough and cost our self a fortune. probably a loss close to a 100 million by being too late to react.
Dele was good when he was worth a lot of money.

Winks has never been the player some think he was. I very much doubt anyone has ever enquired with any serious intent.

Fuck me, so they are. Trouble is, there’s a market for a small part of our fanbase plus the morons and the half wits.
Sad thing is, negative videos always get more views than positive ones so like you said, there’s a market for it.

I just feel that the extremely negative views aren’t warranted at the moment.

If at the end of the season, we bottle a final or two, miss out on fourth, then sure go for it but whilst we aren’t playing well, we are picking up points and only five games into a new season.

Back
Top Bottom