Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I trust Paul Merson more than this link
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

I still think that if we want real success in the CL, there are players who should not ever start. Doherty, Royal, PEH, Sanchez. Maybe Davies too. When we're up against elite teams, they really haven't got the chops. Not really convinced about Bentancur yet either although I have hopes.
Like everyone hete, I long for success but it means class in every position. With Perisic here and perhaps Bastoni, that's 50% improved already. Throw Christian into the mixture and we're almost there.

Pogba apparently going back to Juve.

Could mean we have a look at McKennie for MF dept. I'm not against it. He's incredibly two footed, works hard, quite skillful and I'd imagine an American would trade Turin for London.

Pogba apparently going back to Juve.

Could mean we have a look at McKennie for MF dept. I'm not against it. He's incredibly two footed, works hard, quite skillful and I'd imagine an American would trade Turin for London.
I'd love mckennie is place of peh or benta, but with both already here, he seems redundant, not to mention Skipp.

What we really need is what we thought ndombele would be, dembele with end product.

SMS seems like a good option, though he's more like eriksen than dembele.

Bissouma also a great option, though him end product is not great.

I still think that if we want real success in the CL, there are players who should not ever start. Doherty, Royal, PEH, Sanchez. Maybe Davies too. When we're up against elite teams, they really haven't got the chops. Not really convinced about Bentancur yet either although I have hopes.
Like everyone hete, I long for success but it means class in every position. With Perisic here and perhaps Bastoni, that's 50% improved already. Throw Christian into the mixture and we're almost there.

What is this mess?

When we were linked to Conte last summer I read up all about how he improved players, specifically Lukaku, very interesting to see who we sign uptop

For me we need a scary monster of a striker, Beto of Udinese looks class, 6ft5 very fast and strong, former futsal player too, Conte would love to work with him

Their is also Alex Isak who just come off a meh season so wouldn't be as expensive as before, also plays uptop for Sweden with Kulusevski

I'd love mckennie is place of peh or benta, but with both already here, he seems redundant, not to mention Skipp.

What we really need is what we thought ndombele would be, dembele with end product.

SMS seems like a good option, though he's more like eriksen than dembele.

Bissouma also a great option, though him end product is not great.

I’d be for McKennie. He adds more goals than the other. A body in the box. Plus he fits the mold as an all around player with good work rate. I’d like different skill sets too but competition and capable bodies are important too. I feel like Italian teams always have a plethora of balanced CMs to call on.

Back
Top Bottom