Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0000122868_002_20220720204101413.jpg

Levish
Leeds about to do a... Leeds.

Who: Hotspur88
Where: SC
On Maddison

This is one to keep an eye on as the window progresses.

We like him, he likes us and would like to join but it's not an easy deal to do.

He's their best player IMO, only has 2 years left on his contract and they're in desperate need of money. He is likely to fetch more then Tielemans so from a financial perspective, it makes the most sense to sell him. Rodgers doesn't want to lose him but their current situation means his opinion is basically void. Now that all sounds positive but they're currently very reluctant to sit down with us and I imagine they're trying their best to sell Tielemans first. However, they need to get a move on and if nothing looks like materialising with that, then they may have no option but to sit down and negotiate with us.

I must add that we have options for the creative mid, there are a few players we are looking at and I think most on here would be very happy with bringing any of them in.

The obvious pros for Maddison are being homegrown whilst also being proven in the league.

As mentioned, this is one to keep a close eye on. Leicester are slowly being forced into a corner and whilst we have the money available, we will definitely take advantage of teams who are struggling.

hmmmm I honestly actually think that might be the worse bit of ITK I've ever read. It's sentences of nothingness and obvious statements

On Maddison

We like him, he likes us and would like to join but it's not an easy deal to do.

He's their best player IMO, only has 2 years left on his contract and they're in desperate need of money. He is likely to fetch more then Tielemans so from a financial perspective, it makes the most sense to sell him. Rodgers doesn't want to lose him but their current situation means his opinion is basically void. Now that all sounds positive but they're currently very reluctant to sit down with us and I imagine they're trying their best to sell Tielemans first. However, they need to get a move on and if nothing looks like materialising with that, then they may have no option but to sit down and negotiate with us.

I must add that we have options for the creative mid, there are a few players we are looking at and I think most on here would be very happy with bringing any of them in.

The obvious pros for Maddison are being homegrown whilst also being proven in the league.

As mentioned, this is one to keep a close eye on. Leicester are slowly being forced into a corner and whilst we have the money available, we will definitely take advantage of teams who are struggling.
In response to someone mentioning We are meeting with Vigo (Vigo Sports Management, Zaniolo's Agent Reps)

Who: Trix

Could well be the next one in.

Bin vote submitted

Harry Maguire

Throwing it out there. Would anybody take a punt on him?

I figure we could get him on the cheap. Maybe £30M. Could even try a swap with Sanchez. He is Prem experienced, English/HG. I think he plays better in a back 3 and could play CCB & LCB. Similar to Lenglet he is good someone that's gone from being viewed as a marquee player but now undervalued due to their club being a shit show.
Whatever you say poster that's definitely not Ten Hag...

200.gif

Last edited:
On Maddison

Hilarious. Is Hotspur88 another one of those SC "In the know" mugs like Hercules?

"We like him, he likes us and would like to join but it's not an easy deal to do"
Does he realise that Maddison is a Woolwich fan, and has been angling for a move there for a couple of seasons at least. So no Hotspur88 - he does not like us and would not like to join us unless he has no other options.

Numpty.

This is what happens when you post SC shit, this thread turns into a bitch fest about ITK's, it's soooooo boring.

Trust me when I say this you sound like a bunch of over obsessive teenagers, it's not healthy how much SC live rent free in your collective heads.

Look, post that shit in one of these ffs

Back
Top Bottom