Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reuben Dias looks to be off to City.

Spurs look to be gettimg closer and closer to a deal with Inter for Skriniar......but one or two alternatives if that doesnt come off ? And HG gets round a problem ?

Biggest issue with King was that he was shocking in dealing with long diagonals into the box, probably his only true weakness and I am not entirely sure why as he was relatively comfortable in the air. But beyond that? Superb centre back, cruelly let down by his knees.

Great with both feet, superb man marker when playing at centre back, brilliant athlete.

Sangare looks to be off to PSV.

Looks like I might be watching a lot more of them this season.

Madueke and Sangare in the same team. Ooft.
Really happy about that, would much rather him go to a league that it will be easy for us to poach from, and we obviously watch PSV given the Bergwijn signing apparently being “one we had wanted to do for a long time”.

For me, this still begs the question, if he is all those good things, why is Conte so keen to get shot? he's got other defenders that aren't exactly zippy, Godin, De Vrij, Ranocchia. Surely it's not just the 3CB chestnut, that seems so implausible?

I do not have a good answer for that although, while acknowledging his results are undeniable, Conte does seem like a guy that makes odd decisions and more than most will take a “lesser” player in most people’s eyes and use them if he thinks they do what he wants for his style.

From my amateur viewings I did not see poor play from Skriniar and I certainly didn’t notice him standing out for the wrong reason s but I did not view every fame or watch with an overly critical eye so easily could have missed stuff.

You try tellimg someone they must play for you without agreeing wages and status (not firgetting whether thay like the manager or anyone else) first.

I think you fnd a vey unhappy player....and NONE of that can be agreed 1 or 2 years in advance
Well it can happen and does every day including here. you're wrong.

I was so spoilt with the Bale, Reguilon and Doherty moves going through so fast that I’m already in panic mode about skriniar. Convinced myself it’s off by the way that agent was walking in the latest video.

He had the distinct look of a man that had had enough, or maybe he had just been levy’d?

:sonhmm:

I was so spoilt with the Bale, Reguilon and Doherty moves going through so fast that I’m already in panic mode about skriniar. Convinced myself it’s off by the way that agent was walking in the latest video.

He had the distinct look of a man that had had enough, or maybe he had just been levy’d?

He will be a Spurs player by next Friday, don't worry. Or at least that scenario is much more likely.

You could even make a video which would suggest that Sissoko is a better passer of the ball than Scholes.

In my professional capacity, I have to admit it probably would be possible to create a video making Sissoko look better than Scholes.

But, given the available material, it would last no longer than 20 seconds and consist of 2 scuffed killer passes from Moussa & 2 audacious lobs into Row Z from Scholesey.

I don't even think Terry Gilliam could make that movie.

Still faster than a typical transfer in terms of news to signing (if he signs).

Back
Top Bottom