Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EigwyMVXsAI0flx
Wouldn't even win the league for profit...

He may be good in the future but no where near ready for first team football for a club at our level

Neither is Gedson, much rather have the guy who is better now, likely better in the future and plays a role that we need someone in.

I doubt that we would be able, or willing, to cut Gedson's loan short and add Luis but he makes so much more sense for us than Gedson.

Also we have plenty of guys that aren't near ready for first team football starting for us over the past year so he wouldn't really stick out if that was the case.

Neither is Gedson, much rather have the guy who is better now, likely better in the future and plays a role that we need someone in.

I doubt that we would be able, or willing, to cut Gedson's loan short and add Luis but he makes so much more sense for us than Gedson.

Also we have plenty of guys that aren't near ready for first team football starting for us over the past year so he wouldn't really stick out if that was the case.
I get the point your trying to make but Gedson had more of an impact on the first team of Benfica than Florentino Luis

I get the point your trying to make but Gedson had more of an impact on the first team of Benfica than Florentino Luis

Well then maybe they would be happy to get him back then because he has made zero impact on our squad and plays in either of the two positions we are deepest at- wing or useless, do nothing CM.

Gets on my tits the way so many pundits casually speak of teams 'just' needing a 20-goal striker and they'll be fine.... Fer fuck's sake; 20 goals normally gets you in the running for a golden boot.

Most EPL teams haven't got a 20-goal ST, so how do these fuckers figure that the likes of Spam, West Brom and such are gonna bag one!?!??!

Last edited:
while I would love a new cb (left footed ideally) he would have to be a
Gets on my tits the way so many pundits casually speak of teams 'just' needing a 20-goal striker and they'll be fine.... Fer fuck's sake; 20 goals normally gets you in the running for a golden boot.

Most EPL teams haven't got a 20-goal ST. how do these fuckers figure that the likes of Spam, West Brom and such are gonna bag one!?!??!
a 10 goal a season striker seems to cost 30 million nowadays

Back
Top Bottom