Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In my world where people save lives, people are paid a pittance. Because we have no large profits from our work, we might, I say might, get about 1% of Hanks' pay. Per annum. Hanks can make 2 films in a year so then it's 0.5%. This is the world we live in and it's going to get worse.

Surely the reason is there are thousands of people doing your job and only one Tom Hanks - if you were the only single person that knew how to save lives you'd be paid billions.

Bale is in top 0.001% of people that have tried playing football

Rumour has it that the Sun has whisked Fatty off to a swanky Mayfair hotel where champagne and dirty birds await him, before he reveals just how he mugged off the UK sporting media.

Rumour has it that the Sun has whisked Fatty off to a swanky Mayfair hotel where champagne and dirty birds await him, before he reveals just how he mugged off the UK sporting media.

Its pretty astonishing they fell for that

Having said that Will Hughes and Tom Cleverley sometimes play at my course....and don't use pseudonyms

whats it translate to ?
The headline would be something like: "After failing to get Seferovic, Tottenham want Vinícius"

In the video, journalist Rui Pedro Braz is saying we are in for Carlos Vinícius, though he doesn't believe a deal will be made. He claims we had a €25m bid rejected and Levy won't offer more than 30m for the striker - while Benfica want 60m (!) for him. Benfica could "lower their expectations", but the gap is too big.

About Seferovic, he claims that we tried to sign him in January for 15m - but the bid was rejected. It's a silly headline, really; not relevant now.

Last edited:
Harry Redknapp's transfer advice to Tottenham Hotspur:

"I'd go and see if I could get Luka Modric back. Take the pair of them, Bale and Modric. I still feel they need somebody there; they've got the forward players, but they need somebody to supply the bullets."

I think i said that yesterday!

Fattynomates Fattynomates walking to the bus stop this morning...

tenor.gif

Im incredibly jealous. I was at the Selhurst Park beer festival a few years back and we tried to get a rumour started through twatter that we had seen David Moyes being driven into the ground, but it never took hold. this is top work

Back
Top Bottom