Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we're calling Benfica......that's the wrong player to ask about. Ruben Dias would make us title contenders.

Think he'd cost over £60m. We're being friskier in the market than I expected us to be but that seems like a stretch. City could go for him instead of Koulibaly.

We could use a stud centre half, but I don't feel we'll be signing a ready made guy this summer. Dier will need to do better with what I've seen since the turn of the year, pretty happy with Sanchez since Jose had come in though.

giphy.gif

If it's true that Real Madrid extorted £15 million out of Woolwich, plus his salary, for a one-year loan for Dani Ceballos, then our Gareth Bale deal just gets better & better!!!!

So, if this works out, and we are paying 40% of bales salary at 12.ill, the gooners pretty much paid the rest on our behalf.

Back
Top Bottom