Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's had ACL on BOTH knees.

I'd say thats a problem.
Maybe. Plenty of players have done their ACL's and come back as strong as ever. With the right treatment and rehab I don't know if it is necessarily such a debilitating issue as it had been in the past. Now, issues like what Ledley had are things you don't recover from. Degenerative knee issues just don't get better, but ligament treatments have come a very long way.

Since his last major knee issue he's played 82 games and scored 34 goals.

Jules-Bevis-Profile-Shot-1800x1202.jpg

Well, i believe her

Maybe. Plenty of players have done their ACL's and come back as strong as ever. With the right treatment and rehab I don't know if it is necessarily such a debilitating issue as it had been in the past. Now, issues like what Ledley had are things you don't recover from. Degenerative knee issues just don't get better, but ligament treatments have come a very long way.

Since his last major knee issue he's played 82 games and scored 34 goals.

What player has come back from tearing the ACL in both legs and come back stronger?

Milik is a good footballer, very intelligent as a player and knows where the back of the net is and for the right price, he'd be good signing - but he definitely has injury worries.

On a serious note if we get the Bale Transfer done I’m getting Don Levy on Club shirt and will wear it at every game!

I can hook you up with a great tattoo artist if you fancy something a bit more comitted.... He did a wonderful job on mi........ Oh wait! :unsure:

The Fighting Cock members in stages,
when they receive an incline of Bale coming back

News circulating that Real could pay half his wages to let him go

Strong rumours circulating Daniel Levy is working on a deal

Lots of media now reporting it, meaning there could be legs

Deal falls through. Spurs sign Troy Deeney on deadline

What player has come back from tearing the ACL in both legs and come back stronger?

Milik is a good footballer, very intelligent as a player and knows where the back of the net is and for the right price, he'd be good signing - but he definitely has injury worries.
Both? I'm not sure but it happens. Falcao apparently.

Like I said though, he's played 82 games since his last one and scored consistently. I'd say he's doing pretty well. Maybe he will have a shortened career because of it, but he still seems to be playing well enough. I'm sure it's a serious consideration through for any team looking to possibly pick him up.

Back
Top Bottom