Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you read anything solid on that front yet?

I read it rumoured some time back now, but no confirmation.....

This suggests they are sanctioning a "free hit" for the accounting year 2020. Although it also suggests owners are only allowed to put in what they can prove was lost due to the COVID situation?

long summer ahead I think. if we are reluctant to spend 25 who the hell are getting

200.gif

☆JOSE MOURINHO SPOTTED OUTSIDE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR STADIUM THIS AFTERNOON ☆

beggar.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give Dier credit for one thing, he does win a lot of headers. But hey, so does Harry Maguire.
For someone who spends his entire weekend indoors allegedly watching 35 games you really don’t understand the game at all do you?

McGuire would start every game for us and be our best CB by far. Comparing him to Dier is laughable

For someone who spends his entire weekend indoors allegedly watching 35 games you really don’t understand the game at all do you?

McGuire would start every game for us and be our best CB by far. Comparing him to Dier is laughable

This is about the 5th time in a week you haven't been able to read something.

You sure you're feeling alright?

Getting worried now baby x

Back
Top Bottom