Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Milik on his way according to the koza. Would be very happy with that...26 and a possible replacement should Kane take the route well travelled for success (anywhere but Spurs).

Milik on his way according to the koza. Would be very happy with that...26 and a possible replacement should Kane take the route well travelled for success (anywhere but Spurs).

I have a hard time seeing why Milik would want the move.

Seems like the fit for the role is either an older player who is ready to be a more supporting player, or a young guy at an outsider club/league who wants the opportunity to take a next step.

But Milik is a good player, it would be a fine signing, if tricky to integrate with Kane.

“I definitely still see myself as a Premier League striker," Deeney said in The Sun.

“I scored double figures last season on one leg. Now I’m over my knee troubles. I’m back on two legs.

“I got ten in the league from 27 games, which was not a bad return. I know it includes penalties but Bruno Fernandes scores penalties as well at Man United.

“I’m not comparing myself to Fernandes but I’ve scored the opportunities presented to me.

“How many did Sebastien Haller get last year for West Ham? Six or seven. Or Joelinton for Newcastle? Two.

“Put it into context: these are £40million players and I only cost £300,000. My time’s not up."

:dembelelol:

The man definitely has a point. :adesalute:

So this ITK is so knowledgeable he knows we are signing a striker soon but doesn’t say who and doesn’t give an idea of a fee/wages? Why don’t people trust these ITKs, they’re giving us so much information!

Allan: Everton sign Brazilian midfielder for £21m from Napoli on three-year deal
don't know too much about this bloke. Anybody?

Waaaaaaaahhhh we need a DM.....oh

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh get a RB in NOW.....oh

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh I didn’t mind no back up striker for the last year but what else will I shit my pants over???? Wahhhhhhhhhhhh
Although, the only people that didnt mind no back up striker for the last year was actually yourself, Airfixx Airfixx and a few other clowns.

Think about it for a minute, mate

tenor.gif

Ok. Good man

You realise you're actually taking the piss out of yourself, right?

Back
Top Bottom