Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not sure who has made a bigger miscalculation, Eriksen and his camp or Levy. Eriksen probably thought that he could get a number of clubs to make a huge move for him and Levy probably thought he could get him to sign or get clubs into a bidding war.

I am not sure who blinks first but how both parties go into the season with this hanging over the club is a big question.

It's a real mess of a situation all the way around. Toby being just a slightly smaller version of the same mess.

Some part of me feels like we'll have a chance at re-signing Toby though. He wants a huge long-term deal that no one will give him, and when he doesn't get it, he doesn't seem the China type.

Eriksen on the other hand has made his decision to move on come what may, it seems.

I honestly did give a fuck (hence why I asked) and it was not an attempt to point score. I also thought you wouldn't answer.

How's that not trying to point score then, silly boy?

You said i was "reasonable" a day or so ago.... You seem to be flip flopping.

I said what I expected about a month ago, but I'm not sure what my clairvoyance (or lack thereof) has go to do with whether you were being a wet blanket tonight.

Last edited:
Well, work has finished for the day. I best start catching up on the thread

wRcck7w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom