Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're not really saying you still have the rights to your image are you? Wow mate - catch up a bit.

I could do with a few quid... Do you wanna buy yours back, Chubbs?

That Gregg's modelling contract I was trying to pimp you out for fell through. :pochsulk:

Leave it out! Just concentrate on ITK it's what dreams are made of
Hahaha.

Certain posters are all to quick to just say "you're wrong" or disagree with your posts simply because they disagree with the way you deliver your message as opposed to the actual content. Then they end up looking like fools when they eagerly attempt to prove something without doing adequate research for themselves.

You know ...I've noticed you're quite quick to criticise when it's anything negative regarding Levy but you rarely voice your opinion as to what you think will happen so I will put these questions to you. Do you think we will sign:
Lo Celso?
Bruno Fernandes?
Dybala?
Coutinho?
Sessegnon?

Also do you think we will sell Eriksen and/or Toby before the European transfer window closes?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

(Do a thread search if you genuinely give a fuck.... )

Wow. Do you ever get laid?
I'm happily married.

Lol at you moving on to another one of my posts after shaming yourself and getting things painfully wrong when quoting the previous one.

This is what i mean about point scoring with certain thick as pig shit posters. They jump on your posts just because of the poster and not the content....make a fool of themselves and rather then address it they jump on more posts thus causing some type of cyber beef. Internet thuggism at it's finest.

Back
Top Bottom