Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pp2l.gif
U ok Hun?

That depends what was on the Betamax, and if its what I'm thinking it was why on earth were you watching it with your mum? :pochshock2:
Disney dude, and the "mum" reference was a humorous metaphorical trope to accentuate my (imagined) sadness and therefore, by extension, that of Caplocks GOAT or whatever the cunt was called.

Anyway gotta chip, there's this really exciting UEFA Cup final on...

:pochfacepalm::paulinhobored::avbfacepalm:

Disney dude, and the "mum" reference was a humorous metaphorical trope to accentuate my (imagined) sadness and therefore, by extension, that of Caplocks GOAT or whatever the cunt was called.

Please make an attempt to eschew obsfucation.

No worries as I realised after there was a serious flaw in my mischief making anyway :avbshit: its very likely you never had time to record anything on Betamax, let alone watch it, as it very quickly got trounced by VHS:harrysmile:

With all the talk of NDombele, forgot about Rabiot on a free. Big signing bonus and big wages for a top class CM. Rabiot, NDombele, Winks, Sissoko, Skipp, Dier and we’re all set. Get a quality RB and a quality Lamela replacement too.

With all the talk of NDombele, forgot about Rabiot on a free. Big signing bonus and big wages for a top class CM. Rabiot, NDombele, Winks, Sissoko, Skipp, Dier and we’re all set. Get a quality RB and a quality Lamela replacement too.
Isn't he the one with the batshit insane mother and an attitude problem?

Back
Top Bottom