Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think if the Lo Celso deal was on it would have happened by now.

Hope I'm wrong but it seems increasingly unlikely.
He's on holiday till the first week in August. I'd still say we're in pole position.

He's from Rosario, Pochettino's (and Gaza's) neck of the woods. I bet he can't wait to chill out with his new pibes over a cup of yerba mate and talk about the old country

220px-Mate_en_calabaza.jpg

Photo shows: A cup of yerba mate, pictured earlier

Spanish press reporting Fekir is close to being done, so Lo Celso will need to be sold to fund? The Fekir transfer ( and a couple of others that Betis have bought this TW).

Lo Celso is now on his third week of obligatory break after Copa America which ends at end of this week.

Spanish press reporting Fekir is close to being done, so Lo Celso will need to be sold to fund? The Fekir transfer ( and a couple of others that Betis have bought this TW).

Lo Celso is now on his third week of obligatory break after Copa America which ends at end of this week.

That being the case, I'm wondering if Levy will offer even less money than before because of their need to sell.

That being the case, I'm wondering if Levy will offer even less money than before because of their need to sell.

Rumours from several desperate sources that deal was done before Copa America at 68m euros - obviously a guard against him doing very well at Copa America , even though he didn't do anything exceptional in practice.

With Lo Celso, I think it’s the same as Ndombele. Betis want to get their replacements in before so they aren’t over charged. He wants to join Spurs, Spurs want him and Betis are actively looking for midfielders.

Sessegnon is just a matter of time. I reckon next week.

Starting to reluctantly agree but would love to be proved wrong. There's no excuses with this one if we miss the boat by saying "We didn't need him and decided to pull out".
This will be a result of stalling over a certain amount of money that in the overall scheme of things may well seem small change.
I'll keep hoping though....until it's definite what's happening.

You do know he's on his 3 week break after Cop America which comes to an end on about 28 July

Back
Top Bottom