Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair to him, he doesn't claim to be ITK. He collates info already out there, and always quotes the source of this info.

If people don't pick up on that, that's their problem not his. He does seem like a bellend though.

Agree. Not sure why he gets quick so much stick to be honest. I prefer him to put all the press bollox on his Twitter feed than personally have to look for it myself.

Is it true "Dani Ceballos was left out of Real Madrid's pre-season tour squad"?

Don't know, but Arsenals captain fucking failed to show up for his 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Leader. Role model.

Next thing you know he will be getting done for drink driving - the French fuck. 😫😫

Don't know, but Arsenals captain fucking failed to show up for his 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Leader. Role model.

Next thing you know he will be getting done for drink driving - the French fuck. 😫😫

Player I am surprised hasn't kicked up any fuss is Lacazette. Good striker at a time when quality strikers are not in abundance.

Could easily try and use Champions League ambition.

Back
Top Bottom