Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we've proved time and again this season it's partly due to players ability to adapt to different formations and positions that has pushed us on. The game has evolved, even keepers are being scouted for their ability on the ball and not their shot stopping. Murphy is such a never been

No, it's always midnight, as in their rules. I download the manual every year, Rule V2 hasn't changed in the last 6 or so years that I've been doing so.
If it was always 1st July then that would be the date that would figure in the rules

I believe clubs can sign players whenever they want to but, the only time they can represent their new club is when they are registered to that club. Registration periods are between the 1st of July and the 31st of August (unless the 31st falls on a none working day). I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

"Beautiful club"...

MhIlZLB4SM6Wpq5duTjg_j2.gif

"I think they've got a real problem here (Spurs) because I know that both full-backs are keen to move.

"Dier wants to play because he's not first choice all the time, and he wants to play midfield because he believes it's his best position and I understand that, the football side of it, if you want to play every week and you're not and he's a good player."
Do you know Daniel? Do you really fucking know you ape looking cunt or are you just speculating like you have with the Dier part.

Liverpool & Scum have sold more big players than us in recent seasons yet where the selling club?

What a load of shit, talk is we need to win trophies, isn't that the same at Liverpool? Oh wait because there the same it's about money, no trophies, no money.

I'm 22 at the minute and I don't know anyone that reads the papers religiously.

Soon enough scum like The Sun will go out of business.

Getting paid to lie is fucking ridiculous.

"Des has kind of flattened it in a way to say 'well there's always a lot of paper talk'," Murphy told talkSPORT.

"I think they've got a real problem here (Spurs) because I know that both full-backs are keen to move.

"Dier wants to play because he's not first choice all the time, and he wants to play midfield because he believes it's his best position and I understand that, the football side of it, if you want to play every week and you're not and he's a good player."

Here is the FULL interview featuring Jim White, Danny Murphy and Des Kelly

Last edited:
Isn't it funny that no good players want to leave Liverpool? No one wants to leave City? Debruyne not sick of playing central midfield then?
No one talking about Costa leaving despite trying to go to China a few months ago?
No one asking how Chelsea are going to cope next year and the hundreds of millions they need to spend?
No one talking about Sanchez and Ozil anymore?

Just Spurs players want to leave. Every single one of them. And the stadium will bankrupt us and Wembley will relegate us and Poch is going to Barca and Inter and Utd....

Haha....it's like fantasy island for rival pundits and journos. Keep the dream alive boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom