Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name a better one
article-2420146-1BCCF40E000005DC-646_634x332.jpg

?

I think we've "signed" another full squad today so I'm going to just wait until something official ocomes through before creaming my pants.

Ya know, like Walt or someone confirming.

Llorente is a squad improvement, Sanchez is an improvement on Wimmer, and Aurier is at least on par with Walker. that's a decent window

Lloris
Sanchez-Toby-Jan
Aurier Rose
Wanyama - Dembele
Alli - Eriksen
Kane

that's an XI that is a contender for best in the league.

edit: I'm a cunt, too many players too few slots

Last edited:
Honestly, how in god's name did Renato Sanchez end up on loan at Swansea? You think the bar would be a bit higher for a guy who was a world beater only a year ago.
Not sure if true, but out of the interested clubs, they were the only ones who did not stipulate a buy-out clause in the contract. I still think that's a bargain deal for them if he goes back to the form before Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom