Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he didn't last long this time.
Seems very harsh to me. He's had a lot of really nasty personal abuse since he came back.It's the different views and standpoints of the members that's always made this the very best Spurs forum out there. All voices should be tolerated. We seem to be losing a lot of what stood us out from the rest.

Honestly, depending on what the club have up their sleeves I feel we could end up spending up to £150m before the window closes. Depends on whether we go for first choice targets/how low prices for players like Barkley could go down to.

Big if - but a £30m (possibly more) transfer of Davinson Sanchez going through would signal the start of some serious moves. And I really can see why they'd leave it so late in the window if we go for targets that the big clubs have decided to overlook.

Edit: maybe more £125m or so, perhaps.

Seems very harsh to me. He's had a lot of really nasty personal abuse since he came back.It's the different views and standpoints of the members that's always made this the very best Spurs forum out there. All voices should be tolerated. We seem to be losing a lot of what stood us out from the rest.

He can go to his forum for that.

Not one for conspiracies, but he's clearly not a Spurs fan, just before Voldemort was sent off and he was worried that it was "too harsh". Fuck off.

I respect every opinion, if and only if it comes from a Spurs fan.

....was there even a game today?
Reading Don Giovanni Don Giovanni 's agenda, you'd have thought we were either not playing today, or that we'd at least lost!

Sometimes, outing the troll is easier when we've won... and they either haven't noticed ...or are clearly annoyed by it!

Worse than Mindblown? Really?

What makes him a "shit poster" anyway? He's just argumentative. Always has been. Doesn't mean he's wrong on everything (or, for that matter, right on everything).

I'm just trying to get to 1000 pages. I couldn't give a shit. If I have to wind the typical cunt off warriors to do that, then so be it.

Honestly, depending on what the club have up their sleeves I feel we could end up spending up to £150m before the window closes. Depends on whether we go for first choice targets/how low prices for players like Barkley could go down to.

Big if - but a £30m (possibly more) transfer of Davinson Sanchez going through would signal the start of some serious moves. And I really can see why they'd leave it so late in the window if we go for targets that the big clubs have decided to overlook.

Edit: maybe more £125m or so, perhaps.

I hope so. Wouldn't it be lovely to see our club well and truly in the big time, mixing it how we all know they should be. Time for the Cockerel to rise!

I hope so. Wouldn't it be lovely to see our club well and truly in the big time, mixing it how we all know they should be. Time for the Cockerel to rise!
I saw someone point this out elsewhere, but I might as well mention it here: there's the proposed Amazon deal to buy even more broadcasting rights (online streaming, one would imagine) for the Premier League.

That'll likely mean more TV cash money, and even crazier fees this time next year.

Levy and co might actually think that it's better to buy young talent expensively now than wait for prices to drop anytime soon.

Sammyspurs, you are sailing up pretty high on my most annoying list right now, despite that I partly agree with most of your reasoning. You don't have to answer every fucking post from every fucking poster, it is possible to ignore some posts. Some discussions can't be won, is no use repeating the same argument page up and page down and only really loons keep quoting themselves. That's my post before 1000 pages.

Well TFC is built upon the idea of self-regulation and mass common sense, mostly it is right and we tend to spot the racist\cunt\gooner and root them out. sometimes herd mentality can signal someone unjustly.

as to mindblown himself, I agreed with him to a degree with his criticism on Son last season, but he turned into a negativity machine and derailed any discussion in this thread to a discussion on why he thinks it's all doom and gloom. gibbsy did the same back when he was still here and he was similarly booted.

Sammyspurs, you are sailing up pretty high on my most annoying list right now, despite that I partly agree with most of your reasoning. You don't have to answer every fucking post from every fucking poster, it is possible to ignore some posts. Some discussions can't be won, is no use repeating the same argument page up and page down and only really loons keep quoting themselves. That's my post before 1000 pages.

I average 30 quotes a day pal, just being polite.....go back to the nobody corner and stop trying to make a name for yourself at my expense

:fingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom