Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose was 16. And he was shit until he was about 23. You can give me one or the other. :levystare:
Rose arrived as a Left Winger who might have become championship standard with a bit of luck. That's championship, not Champions League.

Bale turned out to be a pretty average PL Left back, poor concentration, not a tight marker. Much better going forward than defending. Took a mean free kick even then.

Rose arrived as a Left Winger who might have become championship standard with a bit of luck. That's championship, not Champions League.

Bale turned out to be a pretty average PL Left back, poor concentration, not a tight marker. Much better going forward than defending. Took a mean free kick even then.
There was a reason why we spent so much on Bale and were competing against Man U for his signature. Injuries permitting he was always going to be a talent.

Nail on the head - I think it's a great overall mechanism instead of doing a Chavski and having 100 players out on loan in shitty leagues hindering their development

Plus the crazy thing is with Chelsea is they have let go some really talented players this summer and left themselves a little threadbare

When you change your manager every 2 years like they do, and none of the youth players are physically there (unlike with Poch who watches them play) it's so much easier just to let them leave as you don't become aware of their talent and promote them during season like winks, stupidity from Chelsea

What's the chances of us having to buy a completely new first 11 for our first game in the new stadium?

At this rate, I might stick a cheeky £20 on it :pochrolleyes:

giphy.gif

Poch playing LB against the barcodes?

Slightly O/T but I've got a head cold & I can hardly hear anything . Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom