Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'm reading this for the fifth time and I cant believe it. Right after Poch saying we are going to get some players? Of course Chelsea and United have a bigger wage structure, no shit Sherlock.

The fuck is going on.

Those Rose quotes are far too damning & he took shots at the club, Poch & fans. Surely there's no way back for him? It was pretty much a come-and-get-me-plea to the Chavs & Mancs.

Diabolical behaviour really. Bet he didn't request a deduction in his pay when he was sat on his arse watching Loose Women
Lols, you know it was as well... bowl of cornflakes... wank.... Homes Under The Hammer... Loose Women... Wank... Beans on Toast... Cheeky bit of Netflix... door goes...

"How was your day Bae? Yeah it's been hectic here, I've got loads done".

He should have. I mean, those ladies have to "play" five days a week and get paid a lot less!! ;)
Lols, you know it was as well... bowl of cornflakes... wank.... Homes Under The Hammer... Loose Women... Wank... Beans on Toast... Cheeky bit of Netflix... door goes...

"How was your day Bae? Yeah it's been hectic here, I've got loads done".

That's how I'd spend my days if I was cooped up for 6 months! That's all I know

The article pretty much states his intention to leave next summer if he plays well this year.
Unfortunately, I think there's a little bit of 'come and get me now' about this.
I’m not saying I want out, but if something came to me that was concrete, I’d have no qualms about voicing my opinions to anyone at the club.
Mourinho, Guardiola et al have already been linked with Rose this window. They probably started working on something 'concrete' the moment they read that quote.

To be fair, Rose didn't really say anything that bad, but the timing is just awful (the league starts in less than two days!?!?!?????!!!!).

And he's dumber than a box of the dumbest rocks gathered by the dumbest people ever just for talking to the Sun...

:roseunsure:

Even Poch's second son is complaining about a lack of ambition.

Going into the season with our only RBs being Tripper and a youngster as backup with the intention of competing in all competitions is unacceptable.

To be fair, Rose didn't really say anything that bad, but the timing is just awful (the league starts in less than two days!?!?!?????!!!!).

And he's dumber than a box of the dumbest rocks gathered by the dumbest people ever just for talking to the Sun...

:roseunsure:
Nothing bad, really? Everything he said downright disrespectful and unprofessional to the club and manager that made him the player that he is today. Its basically a come and get me plea to Man U who need a left back. All my respect for him is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom