Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp-sauce_1318716c.jpg

Anyone transcripts Sherwood post match interviews, quickly.

He said

"I remember the day well.It was a Tuesday or a Sunday, or somewhere in between. I had just left the Kane household having taught Mrs Kane how to get her toddler to walk in a way that would develop him into an international footballer and was heading to the Alli household to teach Mrs Alli how to breastfeed her son in a way that would make him develop into an international footballer, when I saw a broken down car at the roadside. The passengers were a Mr Peters and a Miss Walker who was heavily pregnant and her waters had just broken. They begged me to take them to hospital, but fuck that, I'm Tim Sherwood, I'll do the delivery. Miss Walker started to protest, but I told her to shut up. Did she want her son to develop into an International footballer? I delivered her child and look at what's happened. I formed the entire Spurs team and history.

It was a busy year that, some time I'll tell you about my holidays that year when I met the Janssen's from Holland, the Sanchez's from Colombia and how I developed them.

For real, William Carvalho will be eaten alive against tougher and faster opposition. Against shitty sides like Palace or Newcastle he can be good to their passing and setting up attacks.

Adrien is a much better midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom