Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wheels are getting greased.

oil-wheel.jpg

So is Koeman's anus.........

I am a fifa player and i am pretty sure if you play the game then you would do as I do and check the rating of players. I for one am hoping we finally go to a 5 star rating. I play with Spurs so I want my players ratings to be higher. They better make Kane an 88 this year

I am a fifa player and i am pretty sure if you play the game then you would do as I do and check the rating of players. I for one am hoping we finally go to a 5 star rating. I play with Spurs so I want my players ratings to be higher. They better make Kane an 88 this year

Why do we bother with scouts? We've got Spursy89 Spursy89 playing FIFA - no travel/game cost. I can think of someone who'd like to save that money :levyeyes:

Yeah, it was one game, and he's our back up. If we bring in a player to take his spot in the squad, he'll likely end up at Brighton or Hull in 2/3 years. He needs to get some game time, and I don't see a better place for him to get it. If he's not ready for Chelsea, then I imagine we will see Dier played at RB which he has done for us before under Poch, and got a few goals from that position.

So do you think there might be a chance of silverware with KWP as our backup RB when Trippier eventually will be out injured for a number of games? I'm not disagreeing with you just curious about what you think.

Today is the day!!!! My uncles best mate knows someone who knows someone, and that someone has a cousin who also has a friend who has a wife, proper fit by the way, any way her dad is best mates with a guy who knows another guy who is brothers with his other brother, now the other brother has a special relationship with someone at the the club, and apparently they said we might announce a signing today, but if not today definitely before the end of the window!!

:levyeyes:
#ITK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom