Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't believe Sky has wasted any time on Balotelli.

The man has finally found his level I think. Apparently moving to Nice on a free transfer. Just a month or two ago he was still spouting off on how he was going to win the Ballon D'Or.

sounds convincing

We really are a two bit cheapo club sometimes, it's utterly embrassing how we try this shit over and over. If I was the Newcastle board I'd tell us to fuck off.

Imagine if another club came in for Chadli and offered 5 million, then kept on coming back with weak arse bid after weak arse bid, the club and the fans would never want to sell anyone to that club again.

If any Spurs fan can't see how this stuff makes us look on transfer after transfer they need their eyes opening. In this particularly case granted £30 million is over the odds, in which case we shouldn't even be spending time on it haggling away when we could be chasing others.

I assume you take piss?

Of course, watch everyone start talking about it though.... The Dane The Dane has jumped right in!

I could work for Sky, just plausable enough to keep the people guessing

Lets just all sit back and enjoy this

bsuQQ8CIRH2zv0Vpmxee_c3.gif

If we're suddenly willing to spend this amount of money, why didn't we challenge for Mane earlier in the window
Good question. He was a Mitchell buy at Southampton and Pochettino had come out and said player like Mane is someone he needs.

Unless the relationship with Southampton has been completely obliterated.

Back
Top Bottom