Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's involved in a blackmail scandal not a sex scandal

I want us to have a few cunts in the team actually - every great team has a few

That's what we need. A player who has no problems with blackmailing his own fucking team mates.

And you're right, this time around it is a blackmail scandal. His last issue was a sex scandal for fucking an underage prostitute. That is all a very weird french law though.

That's what we need. A player who has no problems with blackmailing his own fucking team mates.

And you're right, this time around it is a blackmail scandal. His last issue was a sex scandal for fucking an underage prostitute. That is all a very weird french law though.
He wasn't blackmailing him - read the whole story

Vincent Janssen is a very good player in my opinion. I think whoever signs him will not regret it. I hope it is us.
Never heard of him before last evening.

However, just watched his YouTube highlights from last season (yes, I know all about how unreliable an indicator they can be) and he really does look a very good player indeed. Strong, direct & with a very good touch. He also clearly knows where the goal is (yes, I know how important that is for a striker).

For the type of fee that is being touted around (£4.5 million according to Transfermarkt) it really does seem like a no brainer. We will probably get that for Fazio ffs.

Get it done & get it done early. It's such a low risk investment.

Given his morals (or lack of them) he seems like a perfect fit for the Chavs or Woolwich - both have their fair share of unprincipled cunts !

Shitter than the Polish League from which Lewandowski came?

Or the Czech one from where Dzeko initially moved to Wolfsburg?

Get over yourself - not every top striker has to come from the Prem or La Liga. Not to mention the Dutch League has produced some of the best players in the world

Suarez, Ronaldo, RvN, Eriksen, Bergkamp, etc.
Yes, but you still got to keep in mind that it truly is a shit league

Maybe Poch was looking at Bazoer as well?

Belgium vs Switzerland on ESPN2 10:15 et for my American friends.

Maybe we'll see Embolo

Back
Top Bottom