Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strootman isn't a terrible player. Wouldn't be an awful signing, I don't imagine he gets much game time in a team with de Rossi, naingolan and pjanic though.

Totti is probably the man to ask though.

Strootman isn't a terrible player. Wouldn't be an awful signing, I don't imagine he gets much game time in a team with de Rossi, naingolan and pjanic though.

Totti is probably the man to ask though.
We used to be very happy with players who are "not terrible", but I hope we are looking at a higher standard now.

We used to be very happy with players who are "not terrible", but I hope we are looking at a higher standard now.

As I say, I can't give a clear report on strootman because of the strength of the midfielders ahead of him.

Is he an improvement on what we have already in Dembele and dier? No.

Is he better than mason and bentaleb? Most probably.

It's a really shit league
Shitter than the Polish League from which Lewandowski came?

Or the Czech one from where Dzeko initially moved to Wolfsburg?

Get over yourself - not every top striker has to come from the Prem or La Liga. Not to mention the Dutch League has produced some of the best players in the world

Suarez, Ronaldo, RvN, Eriksen, Bergkamp, etc.

Last edited:
Very good player but with monstrous wages and is currently embroiled in a sex scandal involving Valbuena.

The wages aside, he just seems like a bit of a cunt really. I expect to see him at Chelski.
He's involved in a blackmail scandal not a sex scandal

I want us to have a few cunts in the team actually - every great team has a few

Back
Top Bottom