Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Took the dog for a walk, cleared dog shit out of back garden into next doors(-spam fan-thinks it's the foxes that keep shitting on his lawn), been to supermarket, pets at home & now at the pub. 602 pages & several hours of finding odd jobs to do on a day off, and we still haven't bought a megastar. Pfft.
I think it's time to get mortal drunk & forget about dreadline day.

When Shayon Harrison wins the golden boot you lot melting will feel very silly indeed.

Tottenham+Hotspur+Training+Session+pNj2L89zTqrl.jpg

Don't think I've pushed the refresh button quite so much before. I'm not one to get too hyped about the potential signings or to feel were doomed if we don't get anyone as I feel we will be fine but I hate the way I get sucked back in to keep looking just in case.......

When you explain the last 12 hours like that, we are some pathetic donkeys waiting for the carrots to be dangled in front of us.

More like goldfish, with their 30 second memory retention. Can only be the sane explanation as to why we roll up to Transfer Deadline Day (TM SKY) and expect a different outcome from all the previous TDDs

Fuck me! Hahaha when did Everton Stoke or Bournemouth leapfrog us? And Leicester had a freak season and will be back to norm this. Stupidest, meltiest post in this forum.
I love the line that Leicester had a freak season, when was the last time we were playing for the title with 6 games to go?

Back
Top Bottom