Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll finish the day with Nkoudou, Lopez and Sissoko. And I, for one, am happy with that.
If that's the case I think we'd all be at least content with that. Provided we don't have too many outgoings.

Kane
Alli - Eriksen - Lamela
Dembele - Dier
Rose - Vertonghen - Alderweireld - Walker
Lloris

Janssen
Son - Sissoko - Nkoudou
Wanyama - Winks?
Davies - Wimmer - CCV? - Trippier
Vorm/Lopez?​

Sissoko?

The others I have no idea of as I'm not interested in foreign leagues. I just hope they're not as poor as N'jie. But Sissoko I do know and he is piss poor. Seems to carry an attitude too. I'm not surprised newcastle want to shift just surprised Poch seems interested.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Sissoko would be a like for like replacement for Dembele in your lineups there. He's best when playing as a true center mid, and favors the right hand side of the pitch.

Again, this is your view that they are not ready, no problem with that view. Did you think Alli was ready last year? Almost everyone thought he would go out on loan, including me. The point is Poch thinks they are ready, just as he thought Alli was ready.
I honestly couldn't tell because I didn't see Alli play before. As for Kane who you memtioned earlier though, I certainly wanted him to be given a proper chance. Could never understand why AVB didn't use him more and loaned him out considering the failures we had at striker during his time here. Kane looked promising to me even in his appearances under AVB, actually made an impact.

I've watched Onomah and Winks quite a bit as well, and Carroll as well, even during his loans at QPR and Swansea. The latter just isn't good enough for where we want to be imo. The former certainly have talent but both could do with a loan first imo.

looks like the Sissulko deal is dead for now I just hope no one revives it.

I think it'll still happen.

Didn't Poch want 17/18 players who could comfortably start? I make it that we have 15/16. I can't see us playing a second rate team in the CL like me do in the EL. So I think we're a bit thin

Back
Top Bottom