Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a positive note, the signings of N'Jie and Son as our 'other' striker options might force a welcome change in tactics when Kane isn't available. Only an idiot would try to play a high press game with those two (given it would void their strengths) so we'd be be forced to play a more conventional style, which would help our defence and be a bit more exciting in the attacking sense.

Of course, we could play them in a high press system and make them look like two-bob clowns a-la-Soldado.

As much as I am living on false hope now ( and I know you'll all shoot me down) but it seems Adebayor is in talks still to leave, and I really can't see him going without a replacement. Just because nothing is announced yet doesnt mean something isnt happening. We've all seen last minute deals come out of nowhere.

A medical can be done after the contract is signed so we still have a good 3 hours left.

But like I said.. It's probably just false hope.

I think this and maybe Ade leaving, will be the extent of things we'll see.

This is what I don't understand with this whole fucking circus

Lennon went to them last season, played a few great games for them, we don't want him didn't even give him a squad number, how has THIS deal taken this long?

It must be a case of Levy playing hardball with WBA, knowing that they really don't want to keep a player who's that unhappy. It fucking MUST be. No matter his track record, I just cannot see him letting today pass without pushing hard to at least a striker and possibly the infamous CDM.

I just hope and pray, in case WBA got tired of his antics and tells him to fuck off, that he has a better back-up than the James Wilson/Frazier Campbell level.

Lennon went to them last season, played a few great games for them, we don't want him didn't even give him a squad number, how has THIS deal taken this long?

I suspect it's partly due to John Stones potential move to Chelsea meaning Everton would have more money and could then afford a higher price for Lennon.

As much as I am living on false hope now ( and I know you'll all shoot me down) but it seems Adebayor is in talks still to leave, and I really can't see him going without a replacement. Just because nothing is announced yet doesnt mean something isnt happening. We've all seen last minute deals come out of nowhere.

A medical can be done after the contract is signed so we still have a good 3 hours left.

I think Adebayor is somewhat moot now; having his squad number taken away clearly shows that he's as good as off the books, if not literally then BAE figuratively.

The only way he comes back in is if Poch goes, and that's not happening before the window closes.

I do however believe (maybe naively, we'll see soon enough) that we're getting something done regardless of Ade.

He's probably option P for Everton

West Ham ITKs seem to think Adebayor to them is done, so maybe there is still something underway.

What's Carlton Cole doing these days?:levyeyes:

So I woke up a few times and checked twitter. Seemed pretty quiet. I'm assuming that's exactly what's happening? Can someone give me a run down of developing possibilities if any? Can't believe we aren't even getting one in.

Step forward..

DGRAH_1665624a.jpg

West Ham ITKs seem to think Adebayor to them is done, so maybe there is still something underway.

What's Carlton Cole doing these days?:levyeyes:
So mixed on this one, torn between my desire to see this cancer removed from the club and the sinking feeling that he's going to light it up when he plays for them...
:sonhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom