Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we'll get a striker in, 100%.

The Berahino saga isn't over yet in my opinion, and even if it is, we will have another option to move on to.. Fingers crossed its Charlie Austin!

Seeing as Son is considered a bit of a winger-cum-forward I think us moving on him so quickly may have signaled the end of our interest in Berahino.

Still think we could use a big bruiser of a target-man in our squad. Still plenty of games to spread around to keep another striker like Austin happy.

Seeing as Son is considered a bit of a winger-cum-forward I think us moving on him so quickly may have signaled the end of our interest in Berahino.

Still think we could use a big bruiser of a target-man in our squad. Still plenty of games to spread around to keep another striker like Austin happy.
Given every forward we've tried to sign as been a speedster, I think Pochettino's not interested in big bruisers.

______Kane______
Eriksen--Son--Lamela

As a note I don't want to argue about Eriksen playing on the left, he's more effective moving to the middle from the left than when he actually starts in the middle in my opinion. I'd like Son to make another option for Lamela if he stays, seemed to link up well with Eriksen last year with some little one twos, never became a regular thing though, hopefully it can with both Eriksen and Son.

Really think Jeremy Peace has fucked this up big time. Feels like they were confident of interest from United - hence the very public rejection of our interest to let everyone know the bidding war has started.

Now he's in a position where he's already signed replacements and has an unhappy £22m asset who's very likely to be worth less by the time the next window rolls around, and the one team showing any interest at all have bought someone else completely out of the blue.

He tried to play Billy Big Bollocks with Daniel Levy and has had his pants pulled down.

Oh no basketball. The sport where Cleveland has always dominated the Bulls....

Oh wait
Michael-Jordan-The-Shot-Over-Craig-Ehlo.gif

Oh hey guys, someone said we're talking basketball in here...?
514tolTKn6L._SY300_.jpg

:kaneear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom