Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
today's eur fx rate is 1.36 so 30m eur is approx £22.06m

i assume we took out futures contracts a few weeks ago when the FX was 1.4 to lock into a currency profit so roughly £21.5m this will cost

Some of his goals from last season. Should be interesting if he is in Leverkusens line-up tonight versus Lazio, surely he won't be if the rumours about the medical is true.

Look at all the situations he scores from (hitting on the break) that we never see at Spurs because of the way we play under Poch. For the love of god, am I taking crazy pills here?

Well, the big hope is that Paul Mitchell can be our Dario Gradi really. We just need to give him time to see how the team is operating and to start finding good signings for us. I don't think we should be expecting instant results. But Wimmer does look a good player so far.

Agreed Jock so why doesn't Pooch play him instead of Verts?

:pochsulk:

fits into what poch said when we purchased clinton, a winger but can fill in for any 1 of the front 4 positions

i do also remember we were linked to him a few seasons ago when he was 20/21

He has 41 goals in his last 3 seasons? That's pretty impressive from a winger in the Bundesliga to be honest.

Reus has 43 goals in his last 3 seasons.

To be fair Lamela had a lot in Italy, let's not jump the gun, but JDK JDK point is correct the German league is quite similar to the English so fingers crossed.

WHAT IF HE'LL BE ANOTHER SOLDADO
crying-waterfalls.gif

btw i think he would be the alternative to Berainho and not Lamela replacement. He'sa better forward/striker then he is a winger so i really hope that isn't what we are buying him for.

To be fair Lamela had a lot in Italy, let's not jump the gun, but JDK JDK point is correct the German league is quite similar to the English so fingers crossed.
Lamela only had 1 season where he flourished though. At least this Korean guy looks to have shown consistency and has improved over the years. Plus as you say, the German league is similar and probably better suited than Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom