Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dier being used as a DCM in our usual formation or is that he drops back when we are in possession so that there is 3 at the back and the in possession formation is then 3-3-3-1 or something similar? There was some suggestion before that TA could also be used to do this. If so could be useful.
The gossip from the friendlies was Dier as a CDM. We'll see if that was true tonight, I think.

Fixing his own fuck ups mate. Shifting out players before they're worth even less.An obvious necessity not strong leadership or an amazing strategy.
Out of interest, where did you stand on the Baldini/Levy summer of Bale. Where you like most and saying Baldini and Levy had done a great job, getting the signings in early that it ws out best transfer window for ages, etc?
Or were you saying they have fucked up and the majority of those will be shit, a waste of money and we will have to sell -& maybe at a loss?
Hindsight is such a wonderful thing.

I've never seen him play a full game but from the stuff I've watched on youtube he looks like right up our strasse. Pacy, tricky, loads of attacking flair and can score a goal or two. Does anyone know a bit more about him? How old is he?
Yeah, that's pretty much it. Truthfully, I haven't seen a ton of him, but I believe that the general consensus is that Yarmolenko is the better player than Kono. Plus, he's only like 1 month older than Kono (25).

SinghYid SinghYid We need that gif of Levy running with a suitcase of money
Will a cash register work? Here you go, The Dane The Dane ...

BVXSzi.gif

Last edited:
I've been all over Goal's webpage and twitter feed and can't find one mention of Yarmolenko and Spurs. Anyone find the actual article?
I did a little digging.

Unfortunately, (unless there's another actual, on-topic article out there), the only recent place where I found Yarmo linked with us (by Goal.com) was here. Yeah, it's pretty much an (opinion-based?) article on Callejon.

And at the very end, there's a small paragraph saying: ".... with Callejon joining the likes of Andriy Yarmolenko and Yannick Bolasie on the list of players said to be in their sights at various points over the last few months."

So yeah really FFS, nothing really here. Just another over-exaggerated rumor, sadly.
@TalkingTHFC, you should get better sources. And my apologies for posting that tweet.

So after sifting through some shit it appears that the Ukrainian media see that the signing of Paraguayan Derlis González (which is 'soon to be announced') as the replacement of Yarmelenko whom they now believe will leave.

Get this, apparently the Dinamo manager, one Serhiy Rebrov is happy to let Yarmelenko go for the transfer of €20 million Euros which as of today is £14.09 million.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom