Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I`m the dude who thinks Levy/ENIC have fucked about, dragged there heels and would love to see a new stadium built on the premise it make lots of long term profit for their own shady organisation. Whatever they do is in their own long term interests, which differ from those of the football club I love. As far as I`m concerned, I never wanted the "best stadium in Europe". just a bigger, better one than the current WHL. Had we not fucked around with stratford etc, we may have already been playing in it, rather than submitting a new set of plans in another month or two. Anyway, didnt take much to drag the first Levy apologist out, did it.
What am I apologising for? Just because people don't have the cynical grey view on it like you do doesn't make them an apologist.

Do you refuse to acknowledge to benefits of our training facilities then? Which many of our signings, including Eriksen said contributed to their arrival, or nah?

Your hatred for ENIC blinds you. Just because I don't see them as Satan himself like you doesn't make me an apologist.

It really could be a lot worse.

images

Heard the other day Newcastle looking at selling Cisse so they may still go for Austin.
Either way if be surprised if he's at QPR come next season.
He's got a biff shoulder though so not sure he'd pass a medical at our place.

So now that we have sold 4 CM's this summer, are there any good CM's left with the possibility of us buying them?
Surely we cant come out of the window with just Bentaleb, Mason, Alli and Dembele that play in that position.

Never said he was tragic. I quite like Stambouli.

But, he never played. Getting good money for squad filler is fine.

Maybe Poch has enough faith in Dele Alli that he'd rather use Stambouli's prospective minutes on an exciting young talent.

Fair enough. I'm really hoping Dele Alli is the next Gascoigne/Rooney/Owen type breakthrough but, the odds are against it for at least a couple of years, maybe more. It really is a punt with minimal chances of being what we need right now but hey.....we keep dreaming!

Just for the record, I asked for Benji to play time and again last season, and complained many a time about Poch not using him. To say otherwise is either careless, a lack of paying attention, or a loaded agenda. No surprise if any or all of the above are correct in some cases:thumbup:

So often last season our midfield was being run through at will, and we were crying out for a player like Benji, but no, he wasn't 'Poch's player', so he didn't use him.

Well now he's gone to a bigger club, playing CL football, and challenging for League honours, and doubtless under Poch we'll be scrabbling around trying to get that coveted Europa League spot.

As I say I'm glad for Benji, he's well out of a club that bought and then disregarded him.

Just for the record, I asked for Benji to play time and again last season, and complained many a time about Poch not using him. To say otherwise is either careless, a lack of paying attention, or a loaded agenda. No surprise if any or all of the above are correct in some cases:thumbup:

So often last season our midfield was being run through at will, and we were crying out for a player like Benji, but no, he wasn't 'Poch's player', so he didn't use him.

Well now he's gone to a bigger club, playing CL football, and challenging for League honours, and doubtless under Poch we'll be scrabbling around trying to get that coveted Europa League spot.

As I say I'm glad for Benji, he's well out of a club that bought and then disregarded him.
dont-be-scared-@-me-bro-thumb.jpg

Benji was shit. Showed nothing that made me think he would be better than either Mason or Bentaleb.

We need to upgrade on them, not have 5/6 midfielders of that level. A good sale, but now we really need to bring one in.

Why don't you follow him as well, glory-hunting cunt

Translation:
"Look at meeeeee everybody!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom