Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy is about to break into his victory dance

giphy.gif

There is no victory for anyone...just a hypocrite and somone pointing it point

Looks like Cambiasso has not re-sign with Leicester yet. He averages about 78 mins per game last season, 3 mins more than Mason. If we can't get any good DM in, then we should go for him.

I hope Dembele is finally over all of his niggling injuries and stuff. That probably was part of the reason why Poch played him so little last season. Dembele was amazing to watch (before his injury) during AVB's first season. I really wana see him back to those heights again.

Oh and I don't think it was mentioned here yet ...
But there is an ITK whisper that we are interested in another Belgian ... Fellaini.

What do you guys think? Personally, I wouldn't be opposed to such a signing.

Fellaini has the "hair thing" going for him. That´s always extra pricey on the transfer market... think David Luis. Don´t know if our chairman is willing to pay that extra hairy cost ?
:levywhoa:

Cambiasso is far too old to play for a top 6 PL team, he seemed half decent last season because everyone assumed he was only coming for one last pay day and expectations of what he'd contribute were very low.

Oh and I don't think it was mentioned here yet ...
But there is an ITK whisper that we are interested in another Belgian ... Fellaini.

What do you guys think? Personally, I wouldn't be opposed to such a signing.
The problem with doing any business with that fucking shower is it gives them an excuse to sniff round one of our own.....

Unfortunately not. The more he fucks us over, the more his apologists dig their heels in. On here anyway

If only it was as black and white as that eh, wouldn't life be easy.

Saying that, big couple of weeks coming up for him. We're shifting players, wages pretty quickly at the moment. One or two more to go and we'll have the funds to spend to try and get real quality added to this already decent squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom