Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks
Well that's all cool, I find some of the stuff on here boring, but other people enjoy it, so I tiptoe round it. There are mad arguments going on in nearly every thread here, and people have a lot of rope. That's what makes this forum special IMO. Anyway, a belated welcome to the forum. :adethumbup:

Thanks mate good to be here. Glad we avoided handbags too
Any newsnow news on players coming in other than the majestic and prolific Stambouli? I know Welbeck on loan seemed to be a goer?
Shame Sandro looks to be off, love that guy:sandroscream:

It genuinely feels like some people would be happy with signing someone they hate and think is absolute shit, just to feel safe tonight when they go to bed.

animated-gif-panic.gif

anyone out of interest got any fully up to date cumulative net spend stats from last few years? For us and all the usual comparable clubs, like Grimsbys spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom