Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. Ole Gibbsy couldn't even make it just a few days without satisfying his need for striking up conflict.

He called me out. But I have to tread carefully because you and him are at the core of the sin bin police on this forum. Heaven forbid I compare his comments he made about our player re transfers/attitude vs a Southampton player after calling me out. I'm on topic. Don't roll into a troll ball because my answers don't please you.

He called me out. But I have to tread carefully because you and him are at the core of the sin bin police on this forum. Heaven forbid I compare his comments he made about our player re transfers/attitude vs a Southampton player after calling me out. I'm on topic. Don't roll into a troll ball because my answers don't please you.

Not interested, bro. You don't get banned from a slew of boards because random groups of people are just "out to get you."

I'm bored with the lack of news this Monday smack dab in the middle of August too, but let's not entertain ourselves with such nonsense.

Gibbsy's ride:
pxByChP.jpg

Ignoring people is pointless. When they are quoted, I see all the bitterness and paranoia I am trying to avoid. I could put a bag on my head, and type blindly, but that's been done. :adeninja:

Is rather have a back 3 than naughton. IMO Kaboul at rightback long term would be a safer bet points wise.
You are now giving up everything you've been professing. You've lost it mate. Confusing isn't it?
Amazing that I've got all this from quotes. Idiot. Really what the fuck are you on about? An injury prone CH as a long term solution at RB? A long term solution at RB? I'm throwing up at your mentalness. You crazy mixed up geezer. I know you don't leave Florida, but leave the Tottenham talk to the cats in the know. 4-4-2 is a good mag. Study Horatio.

Last edited:
Not interested, bro.

So not interested you posted complaining about me RESPONDING to him? Nothing to do with you but you had to chip in eh?

But don't touch on the subject eh? Where a very public bust up for MS = CJJ excuse making, but when it came to Jan he was reading the riot act. He also went on a rant about Ade being
poisonous too.

So that is why I disliked his post. I didn't expand on why until he called me out...Probably because you are sooooo not interested, and neither is Joe Clash who put me on ignore yet jumps up and down for my attention.

So yeah. CJJ calling Ade poisonous and talking shit about Jan's temperament while cupping the balls of MS is ON SUBJECT. Don't play the troll card if the subject is a painful one.

So not interested you posted complaining about me RESPONDING to him? Nothing to do with you but you had to chip in eh?

But don't touch on the subject eh? Where a very public bust up for MS = CJJ excuse making, but when it came to Jan he was reading the riot act. He also went on a rant about Ade being
poisonous too.

So that is why I disliked his post. I didn't expand on why until he called me out...Probably because you are sooooo not interested, and neither is Joe Clash who put me on ignore yet jumps up and down for my attention.

So yeah. CJJ calling Ade poisonous and talking shit about Jan's temperament while cupping the balls of MS is ON SUBJECT. Don't play the troll card if the subject is a painful one.

Whilst you don't deserve a response, due to you being blatantly off topic and cross threading and regurgitating the usual shit you do to look for some sort of conflict/response, I'll try to drag this back on topic.

1) I've never used the word "poisonous" in any of my previous 4,682 posts. This is the first time.
2) I do believe you need some sort of assistance with your day to day thoughts - you seem to be so wound up by certain football figures (AVB, "Tiny dancers" and now Schneiderlin) that you recognise anything but agreement with your opinion as extremes. At no point have I "cupped the balls" of Schneiderlin. In fact, this is the same thing you do with me vis á vis AVB. I'm entirely neutral on the matter, but you don't seem to understand neutral and operate on a "frothing at the chops hatred" or "borderline homo-erotic fanatic" switch system. It might help a lot if you break out of that.

I've already explined on here that I don't particularly want Schneiderlin, mainly because I think we can do more with the money in areas we need to improve more importantly. For some reason, I explain the possible motives for his desire to move out of the club and you see that as "cupping balls".

When Vertonghen went to the press two years in a row, criticising certain aspects of the club, you said he was some sort of hero for saying what the fans all think. Schneiderlin has actually done no different. I'm willing to bet you'd called Vertonghen or Adebayor a hero if "Lev" (as you call him, assume your bros) sold practically the whole first time and told either one of them they couldn't move, and they simply said

You've already admitted that you're responding with rage because you are dribbling from the arse about something Glenn Hoddle said that I agreed with, so there's probably no point responding at all - but, if anything, it may give you the slightest moment to recognise how you're acting here (althought I doubt it)

So, unless I'm mistake, Schneiderlin has actually said nothing to the media at all and all we have is conjecture and hearsay - it's all been reasonably quiet.

That being the case, it's a bit odd that so many people have judged the guy based on one tweet which seemed personal to him rather than the club.

Now, to reiterate, there's a big difference between approving behaviour and actually taking stock of a situation - I don't approve of any player slagging a club off without cause or disrespecting the management/hierarchy, but what evidence is there of this anyway?

CJJ and Gibbs, just make a thread for your little arguments and fuck off to it. I've read the last few pages of this thread and it's mostly you two arguing like little bitches in it.

I come on this thread for wild speculation and bullshit ITK, not this :adestare:

We must have made a new signing that no one knows about.. Just caught an interview with Trevor Sinclair on SSN talking about the teams this season.
When it got to us he said, " I'm hearing that Lallana is looking sharp this season, I mean lallama"

Way to go with your new career Mr Sinclair..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom