Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he is a little left field but I have just been reminded how good Candreva was during the Euro's.,..and as an attacking right sided/winger I would be chuffed to see him at The Lane

I'm not sure he'd beat out any of the current youth players at his position his age already at the club. This would be entirely focused on marketing if it were true, with a remote possibility of him coming through as added bonus.

Ive just sat and watched a scout nation yuotube video so I am of course a total expert on him now :adegrin:

I think he looks good. Very right footed, but seems productive from the left. But mostly I like that he is really direct and seems to make things happen - calm in front of goal too.

Obviously thats at a reserve level, but looking at him he looks the type of player that does well in the premiership. If we got him it would be very interesting.

Of course I dont expect he would be a starter straight away or anything like it, but an interesting prospect none the less - and possible surprise package

Lister Lister
you seem so wise, but i cant read your post with my mind on it, because.. i imagine that
this :
listerine-cool-mint-antiseptic-mouthwash.jpg
writing posts.
:paulinhobored:

Ive just sat and watched a scout nation yuotube video so I am of course a total expert on him now :adegrin:

I think he looks good. Very right footed, but seems productive from the left. But mostly I like that he is really direct and seems to make things happen - calm in front of goal too.

Obviously thats at a reserve level, but looking at him he looks the type of player that does well in the premiership. If we got him it would be very interesting.

Of course I dont expect he would be a starter straight away or anything like it, but an interesting prospect none the less - and possible surprise package

He would need to get taller and stronger...technically I think he has what it takes, its the physicality that worries me.

In his brief appearances with the US he looks confident taking defenders on, which is something not many US players do...they would rather shoot down the flanks and rip in a cross. When he does lose the ball its because of the physical nature of international play.

Apparently he creates a lot of penalties.

He would need to get taller and stronger...technically I think he has what it takes, its the physicality that worries me.

In his brief appearances with the US he looks confident taking defenders on, which is something not many US players do...they would rather shoot down the flanks and rip in a cross. When he does lose the ball its because of the physical nature of international play.

Ill take your word on that. Ive literally only seen that video so cant really make much of a call on him.
What I will say though is he seems direct and is willing to get his shots in - and IMO that sort of player usually does well in the premiership.

As I said, thats not to say he would be a success or even around the first team straight away should we sign him.

Ill take your word on that. Ive literally only seen that video so cant really make much of a call on him.
What I will say though is he seems direct and is willing to get his shots in - and IMO that sort of player usually does well in the premiership.

As I said, thats not to say he would be a success or even around the first team straight away should we sign him.

If he can improve his strength and balance (and the confidence that comes with it) his play would mirror Kono or a poor man's Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom