Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? why do our fans think its mandatory for us to sign a shit load of players every window? we already signed 6. grow up and stop acting like a spoiled little child who went to the shop with mum didnt get no sweeties.
Yes but it doesn't mean we should shift out the ones we like and leave us with Andros Townsend, the clue is in the name, 'dros'

Haha, brilliant. Why they insist in doing a live broadcast surrounded by a gaggle of mongoloids, is beyond me. Asking for trouble.

palace fans are doing it right

BweYZ6bCYAA-a6p.jpg

people complain that levy always leaves it late. He signs 5 players before the deadline and one basically agreed a couple of days before it.

Then same people complain he hasn't made any last minute signings

#thisistottenham

I remember not too long ago everyone was mocking them two lads for making that "one club" "top fours our everything" video..

Now, every other post I'm seeing is demanding top four. Get a grip. There's ambition then there is realism.

Top 4 isn't everything to me, but I'd like to feel like the Chairman of our football club is actually doing things to give us a chance of getting it, or winning the FA Cup or the Europa League.

I don't understand why it's not realistic. We finished 4th twice in three seasons not so long ago. The only reason it's now not realistic is if we've let other teams go past us in terms of investment or simply quality of investment.

Cant belive Townsend still at Tottenham i would have said "Here Andros take this money and fuck off away from here" after his performance , I dont care if he is picked for England he is terrible and shows no signs of Progressing he looked good in the international but soon as he was at Tottenham he showed nothing like what he did when playing for international and his performance against Liverpool sums him up to be honest

New QPR signing Sandro posts the following message on his Facebook page: "I'd like to thank Tottenham Hotspur for everything they've done for me. Spurs has been my home since I moved to England and I loved every minute of my time there.

"To the fans, I'll always have a special relationship with you and can't begin to express how much your support has meant to me, particularly in tough times when I was injured.

"I can't wait to get started at QPR now and look forward to wearing the famous hoops for the first time."

Shame you couldnt apply yourself last season, and decided to have a running Twitter battle with Sherwood, telling the world he would be sacked, and having your agent talk about other clubs.

Might of still had a job with us. Shame because I wanted you to get back to your best.

But you are not reading this, so the jokes on me.

Shame you couldnt apply yourself last season, and decided to have a running Twitter battle with Sherwood, telling the world he would be sacked, and having your agent talk about other clubs.

Might of still had a job with us. Shame because I wanted you to get back to your best.

But you are not reading this, so the jokes on me.

*might have

**joke's

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom