Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
29wv5dz.jpg

We get to be like Madrid for a change, why not! COYS!!!

I don't blame him if the deal was in place then called off without him knowing until it went public. He hasn't spoken publicly about us nor any deal at all. Everything was behind closed doors until this evening. Seems to me Morgan found out when the rest of us did and if I was in his shoes I'd be pissed off to the max.

It sometimes seems like Spurs are scripted similarly to WWE storylines.

It is ridiculous at the best of times, Its just a shame all this is happening to Southampton and not say West Ham

But like all hipster things, it was never going to last!!

Its almost as if the football gods are telling Southampton "how DARE YOU build a team and coaching staff that plays incredible football on a budget and proves you can compete in modern football without oil money"

Page 3:

"As opposed to joining a club where he only knows the manager?"

This guy ^ obviously forgets that Hugo and Capoue are probably well acquainted

There is a quote on page 3, stating that we signed an agreement when we signed Poch, stating we would not sign any Soton players within on year.. First I have heard of it????
Hmm, sounds possible. There was probably some other clause involved though, like unless there were players going the other way or something?

Honestly I feel so bad for Southampton fans I'm hoping we send every player we can on loan to them, just so their fans can see 11 players start!

To be honest yeah I feel a little sorry for them... But let's be honest if the roles were reversed do you really think anyone would feel sorry for us.

I think Liverpool and Southampton are competing to see who can win the 'Spurs Challenge' we started last season.

Details:

You have generated over £100m in transfer sales and need to reinforce before the start of the season! Sign a minimum of 7 first team players and get to the top four!

We failed it, btw

:avbfacepalm::sherwoodwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom