Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel, Mate! We have gone down the Baldini route and it went a bit pear shaped! Albeit time will tell. Lets focus on 3-4 players with EPL experience and the areas we need to strengthen the most. LB = Davies 12mill. CB = (In my dreams) Stones 22-25mil. Sk = Bony 20mill.

We have sold Livermore for 8mill. Looks like Daws is on his way for 4-5. There are want aways and dead wood that would see us rake almost another 30mill. Sandro, Lennon, Siggy. I,m guessing wages out and in, would equate slightly in our favour? Books balanced-ish! Just go and get em for fracking sake! Make it happen!!!!

From what i saw of him during the Belgium games, he seems to try and model his game on CR but has no end product. I should rephrase my previous statement: He has potential but its a risk that is more likely to backfire.
He has potential ...but he is a striker and we didn't really get much of a glimpse of his finishing abilities ..only reason he was played was that Lukaku was cack !

From what i saw of him during the Belgium games, he seems to try and model his game on CR but has no end product. I should rephrase my previous statement: He has potential but its a risk that is more likely to backfire.

Agreed looked like a Heskey mark 2, I would easily take Carrol over Origi , he can at least bring the ball down. Origi looked like a pointless headless chicken in all the Belgium games, not such why he was played over Lukaku, rather develop Kane than buy Origi, be annoyed if he ended up here, why can't we just accept we need to spend a bit of money and get a quality forward like Bony or Remy.

I don't know...he seems like a lukaku/benteke hybrid with the potential to put on some considerable mass aka potential beefcake.

under 10 million. Hell yea. better movement than Soldado for less than half the price.

Also. Between Draxler and Shaqiri..its still Shaqiri for me.

At this point in time Shaq (or Shaq-Attack, as I like to call him) is better equipped for this league and can walk on and easily be as dominate as Hazard...at least in theory. Draxler, from the Shalke games I watched and the Germany v. USA friendly, is still raw and unsure of his movements. Also I believe he is slower than Shaq-Attack.

Didn't Draxler decide to stay at Shalke over a £25m+ deal at Arse, who in case anyone hadn't noticed, have Champion's League football…?

Why in the world would he decide to come to Spurs now?

I think Shaq is tremendously overrated. Would pick Kono all day in that deal proposed above, as it would also then leave me with cash left over for another area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom