Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mignolet has saved Liverpool's bacon a fair few times. I think it is testament to us that we played Swansea who tend to create a lot and still sit top of that stat.

Aside from lacking that creative spark in the attacking middle at the moment and wanking on a few finishes, I was very pleased with the whole team dynamic in yesterday's game. We didn't let them play the way they wanted to for any substantial part of the match. Very comfortable match against one of the better sides in the league, so it was good to watch, especially after having so many nail biters last season against such weaker teams.

On Willian’s decision to join Chelsea over Spurs, Villas-Boas said: “The answer that I want to tell you is Willian made a choice to join Chelsea and the only I can wish him is good luck because he is a person I have a good relationship and he has decided to join another club. Good luck to him ... he made a choice, that he feels is important for the development of his career, good luck to him.”
i've taken these syllables, and i have filtered them through 16 layers of rhinestone cowboy. Honestly, I think I've read that paragraph 3 times and every time I've given birth. I could not love a man more.

The Mata stuff came up through Burt, AVB's friend. Looks to me like it was nothing more than a strike back at Chelsea for acting complete cunts last week. Mourinho will now have to answer all sorts of questions about it after he receives his first loss of the season.

If Mata was available the others club interested in him would be Man U, Woolwich, At Madrid, LOLerpool and about 10 others would pop up, how would we manage to get him? our special relationship with cuntski?

Not sure why you've mentioned LOLverpool, it's not like they'd be the team to stop us getting him.

They wouldn't sell to us regardless so it's a pointless discussion :klinsmann:

I should've made it clearer that I don't think Mata is physically slow at running, he just doesn't seem to mive about much and seems to dwell on the ball a bit.

Maybe just me, but I'm pretty sure that's probably why he isn't getting a game for Nazi FC.

I should've made it clearer that I don't think Mata is physically slow at running, he just doesn't seem to mive about much and seems to dwell on the ball a bit.

Maybe just me, but I'm pretty sure that's probably why he isn't getting a game for Nazi FC.
He's got better ball control, vision, pass selection and rotation of the ball then any of our midfielders (IMO). I think he may not be in favour with Mourinho because perhaps he wants to beef up his team a bit and thinks that Mata, Hazard and Oscar together are a luxury.

Mata is better than those two, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom