Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one closest to me is like a daycare centre for all the local sots. that then decides its smart to sell them dirt cheap beer, and wonders why it keeps kicking off.

Some ITK..
Atlanta Yid:

"[Todor] Nedelev thats what I got

The other deals are only happening if Bale is off"

The Bulgarian winger mentioned yesterday

Also said this earlier today:

Joe Lewis will only sell the team if somebody pays 'stupid' money for the team it is Daniels project and so far he has made uncle joe money.

Joe lewis asked Daniel what he needed to make the Champions league and AVB told him..... the rest will unfold by September 2nd

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

Rome, updates on the trip to London for meetings Borriello, Lamela and Demba Ba
Mission London for Rome. Walter Sabatini and the executive Baldissoni landed today in London, it was a day full of meetings. On exit, there was a summit with Tottenham for Erik Lamela. The English club is willing to put on the plate of € 35 million for the Argentine, and now Rome reasons and also because it reflects would like to have a replacement in hand before you start the transfer, knowing that the lead times are short. The negotiations, however, goes on. For Borriello instead there was an appointment with West Ham for Borriello, and now the British are thinking on how to engage the attacker. The new name to replace Osvaldo instead is to Demba Ba. The profile like, but be dissolved doubts about his physical condition. The parts will be updated in the coming hours. London fog, still gray for Rome.
http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/cal...dra-incontri-per-borriello-lamela-e-demba-ba/
(via google translate)

Regarding the Cobra's latest info. I hope we keep Bale and I'd be quite prepared to not get Lamela...for strictly non-footballing reasons.

Every man and his dog has sold Bale from Spurs, and most have suggested our spending is directly because of this and consider us weaker for losing him, regardless of any other business done...in short, belittling one of our most successful transfer windows.
Not selling Bale this summer would be a massive statement in itself, maybe more so than the signings we have made. Also, I'd like to see the look on the faces of all those who have dismissed our current signings as something to sweeten us before the departure of Bale, if the Welshman lined up alongside our new record signings at some point this season.

Regarding the Cobra's latest info. I hope we keep Bale and I'd be quite prepared to not get Lamela...for strictly non-footballing reasons.

Every man and his dog has sold Bale from Spurs, and most have suggested our spending is directly because of this and consider us weaker for losing him, regardless of any other business done...in short, belittling one of our most successful transfer windows.
Not selling Bale this summer would be a massive statement in itself, maybe more so than the signings we have made. Also, I'd like to see the look on the faces of all those who have dismissed our current signings as something to sweeten us before the departure of Bale, if the Welshman lined up alongside our new record signings at some point this season.
Yes, but it's really a win/win scenario at this point.

I want Bale and Lamela.

I wish I had oil money. I'd give levy whatever he needed....wait...I would just take charge. Who do y'all want me to buy with my fictional oil money?
New stadium, Shaw, Lamela, Morata (for shits and giggles) I'd also like Gyndogan from BVB please!

Liverpool are also interested so it must be true!

Just wikipediad him, 23, 6 foot 2, been playing for PSG since 17 years of age and has almost 200 appearances for them already. 10 caps for France too.

Sounds like a Spursy signing.

the one closest to me is like a daycare centre for all the local sots. that then decides its smart to sell them dirt cheap beer, and wonders why it keeps kicking off.

Is that one of the Croydon ones? Do you know the Skylark? I usually don't like wetherspoons but that one's pretty good imo.

Is that one of the Croydon ones? Do you know the Skylark? I usually don't like wetherspoons but that one's pretty good imo.
the skylark is the one is Sth Croydon, tight? nah, that one's good. Iv'e heard they get Cronx (New Addington microbrewery. CROydon/broNX is how they get the name.) on tap, though I've yet to investigate.
It were the ship of fools in west croydon that was just dingy and grotty. The George isnt great during the day , either. (between employers. unemployed lay about, I believe its law i go into pubs during the day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom