Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
walob the only reason they're still here and "loyal" is no team better than us has ever tried to get them, so their "loyalty" aint ever been tested

I want Tottenham to win trophies in style and unfortunately England have been churning out technically bereft cloggers and it's starting to catch up with them

the fans are the soul of the club not the players, most of them couldn't give a toss

Sadly, I've to agree with that. Players "loving the shirt" are the rare exception.

I find this ridiculous. Tottenham wants three of Roma's players? Or There might actually be a meeting and he has absolutely no idea who it is about and those are Roma's three best players (I don't really know if that one is true, but guessing)
It would be sick if we got Totti from Roma :avbdamn: never going to happen :klinsmann:

Have to say a little sad Hudd is gone, always had a soft spot for him.
Think him and Soldado could have linked up brilliantly, but we'll never know now.

Best of luck to him at Hull, just don't score a belter against us

Talk in the papers (probably bollocks) about potential moves for Eriksen (as others have mentioned) and Marc Bartra. The latter would be a fucking brilliant signing, he's going to be a top, top defender one day.

But as I said, it's probably bollocks. Nice to dream, though.

I mean I know he's not really fitting into our side now, but Hull
`i couldn't care where he goes tbh. He hasn't been good enough for us for a while now and hasn't looked fully fit for a good three seasons or so. I'm disappointed that we let go of Caulker, though, but it does seem like he has forced through a move to further his career. If he was a couple of years older then I think he would be at a stage where he could play more games for us.

walob the only reason they're still here and "loyal" is no team better than us has ever tried to get them, so their "loyalty" aint ever been tested

I want Tottenham to win trophies in style and unfortunately England have been churning out technically bereft cloggers and it's starting to catch up with them

the fans are the soul of the club not the players, most of them couldn't give a toss

Id like Spurs to win stuff too, but not with only one single British player in a squad of 25 like the Scum did

Eriksen would be a struggle if Juve do actually go in. I do hope Baldini is haggling again for Pjanic if he is in fact meeting with Roma officials.

I think I prefer Pjanic of the two, seems happier with the physical stuff and has succeeded in France and Italy - Ericsson looks like a huge talent but powderpuff and flakey imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom