Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note, Ratboy has got caught playing away whilst on tour...
BQlg45TCYAAAR9u.jpg:large

You get a lot of scoring opportunities when you're linking play right?
Like Moutinho and Modric did, right?

Sorry, I thought we were talking football, not FM stats

Is this the part where you throw some insults again? If so - spare me - this debate is over for me

I'm just glad to see finally this transfer window we are looking for top players instead of MotD Arry specials

Like Moutinho and Modric did, right?

Sorry, I thought we were talking football, not FM stats

Is this the part where you throw some insults again? If so - spare me - this debate is over for me

I'm just glad to see finally this transfer window we are looking for top players instead of MotD Arry specials
Lols, jumps to other post for tenuous trolling... gets insulted easily when it's thrown back at him.

You watched Modric play at Spurs right? You saw he was never in an advanced position right? You can understand that Willian is supposedly in an attacking position, on stella money and never scores or assists? As I said, Fernandinho and Merkitarian (however you spell it) were the stars of that show and somehow Willian got identified as the star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom