Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Move that fraud Ali on.
Lol - you’re a peanut. You’ve not yet seen him kick a ball in the shirt and you want to move on a proven premiere league performer for sake of a starting place? I mean, you’re entitled to your opinion, but fuck... that one stiiiinnnkkkkkssss.

dumbies aside, looks like a good player. Powerful. Strong through the legs and low centre of gravity. Offers something different to the current crop. I’m excited... but also have to remember that Jansen shone in the same league. Anyway- let the fun Bergwijn.

As if Eriksen didn’t exist

To be fair Eriksen has ghosted us as well!

2jxz0w.jpg

Looks good. Bergwijn, Le Celso, Ndombele, Gedson, Sess all promising young talent - hopefully we can sneak another signing before Friday and it could be an interesting second half of the season. COYS
:tobyarm:

Looks good. Bergwijn, Le Celso, Ndombele, Gedson, Sess all promising young talent - hopefully we can sneak another signing before Friday and it could be an interesting second half of the season. COYS
:tobyarm:

Get a striker and off-load Rose/KWP before Friday & it will be an excellent window. Address the defence in the summer window.

Great signing, happy to see us being proactive and thinking of the future, still think we should have prioritised other positions first but I am not complaining about signing future potential. Also very happy that we signed Lo Celso on a permanent.

Lol - you’re a peanut. You’ve not yet seen him kick a ball in the shirt and you want to move on a proven premiere league performer for sake of a starting place? I mean, you’re entitled to your opinion, but fuck... that one stiiiinnnkkkkkssss.

dumbies aside, looks like a good player. Powerful. Strong through the legs and low centre of gravity. Offers something different to the current crop. I’m excited... but also have to remember that Jansen shone in the same league. Anyway- let the fun Bergwijn.
I’d drop Dele for Charlie Adam to be fair

Back
Top Bottom