Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First amendment in English football: all players worldwide are shit unless they play in the Holy PL.
tenor.gif

I put that in there on purpose because I knew you'd latch onto it.

Too easy.

Embarrassing you don't know a player Spurs played last season on the biggest stage. Who then played in a European Final.

LMFAO
Geezer asked me just yesterday why I’m “offended” about people with knowledge of other leagues

"Run at them" is an improvement on the fella that use to sit near me in the paxton years back.
When ever an opposition player got the ball he'd scream "do him!".
Use to amuse me no end :)

I used to have a similar experience in my ‘Shelf’ time
This old boy used to shout “Whack the cunt” whenever any of the opposition got the ball!
lol

Errrr how exactly am I a hypocrite?

I have zero knowledge of Willian Jose.
I haven’t written him off, and I haven’t said he’ll be brilliant.
I’m not pretending I have followed Real Sociadad for a couple years.
But those who do are lying?

Am I the only that is fully convinced Bergwijn is on another level than N'Jie and N'Koudou?
He is on another level.

He's played regularly at international level for Netherlands. The other 2 were basically total unknowns having only played youth team international football which isn't a good measuring stick.

He will be much better that the other 2 but that isn't exactly setting the world on fire. We need to be comparing him to son and Lucas.

Not fact - opinion

But they follow PSV? Righto..
As was pointed out, there were ample chances to watch Bergwijn for both PSV and Holland, to at least say “solid signing”

Not sure where anyone watched enough of Willian Jose to say he’s shit though

Is it also just an opinion that SC and their ITKs are full of shit too?
I’d say it’s a fact.

Back
Top Bottom