Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any of the Dutch guys translate this?

Good evening PSV fans
There has been written a lot about me, and I've read it all.
I'm very sad that it has played out like this (the media reports), nothing about it is true.
I have never refused to play for PSV.
I would never do that.
I am a child of this club, PSV is in my heart, and I have never refused to play for PSV.
And as you can see, the media twists everything.
I indeed called the trainer this morning ... and he gave me the permission.
We had a good chat, he wished me luck.
Everything went according to plan.
I am sad that I'm now outed as a friendscrewer (or buddyfucker, not in a gay way), a rat, a snake and that's not the case at all.
Again PSV has a place in my heart, I did everything correctly according to plan, how it should go.
I did nothing impulsive, everything correct, and again I have never refused to play for PSV.
That's it.
Thanks

Good evening PSV fans
I'm very sad that it has played out like this (the media reports), nothing about it is true.
I would never do that.
I am a child of this club, PSV is in my heart, and I have never refused to play for PSV.
I am sad that I'm now outed as a friendscrewer (or buddyfucker, not in a gay way), a rat, a snake and that's not the case at all.
Again PSV has a place in my heart, I did everything correctly according to plan, how it should go.
I did nothing impulsive, everything correct, and again I have never refused to play for PSV.
That's it.
Thanks

And some idiots on here hqe the nerve to call him a "troublemaker"

Spurs fans jumping the gun, shocker.

Thanks for the translation.

Good evening PSV fans
I would never do that.
That's it.
Thanks
He should give his agent a raise for that

And some idiots on here hqe the nerve to call him a "troublemaker"

Spurs fans jumping the gun, shocker.

Thanks for the translation.
Ironic that you're calling others idiots.

Do you think Bergwijn's statements are impartial and entirely honest here?

Essentially you are doing the same thing except trusting this player rather than the club.

Stop insulting others every time you disagree with them or you think you know better because you've looked the player up on fifa or whatever

Ironic that you're calling others idiots.

Do you think Bergwijn's statements are impartial and entirely honest here?

Essentially you are doing the same thing except trusting this player rather than the club.

Stop insulting others every time you disagree with them or you think you know better because you've looked the player up on fifa or whatever

Now I've heard it all.

Trusting a players words over the media's.

Blasphemy.

Back
Top Bottom