Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't feel like the little width we currently have is of much use. Aurier gets a half decent cross off once every 10-15 attempts and very little ever comes from the left anymore.

If we're aiming to have someone in the middle who can contest a header successfully then adding a decent winger to go around the outside and actually put decent balls in will be welcome..

I do vaguely recall we sniffed around him a year or 18 months ago so I watched one or 2 Holland games, he looked decent and busy.

I kind of admire him for taking a hard stance for a future that he decides but at the same time he should have some loyalty and professionalism too. I’m torn.

Last edited:
I kind of admire him for taking his a hard stance for a future they he decides but at the same time he should have some loyalty and professionalism too. I’m torn.
Sure it's working in our favor but imagine if any of our players did this.... Eriksen has been a model professional while running down his contract yet people act like he's burned down the club offices or something.

Not a good look but I guess if we save 3m.

0WV9MCh.jpg
Bergwijn iplays for PSV but originally he is a product of the Ajax youth academy.

Back
Top Bottom